Sunday, October 28, 2012

The Legend of the Scarecrow

Well, the long-awaited day is almost here; Halloween that is, and I'd been wondering what type of post I'd like to make for the grand occasion. Just a few days ago, I stumbled upon the answer.

While checking out a new band discovery on YouTube, I found the following short film, which was released in 2005. Written and directed by Marco Besas, this video tells the story of a lonely personality who spends his entire existence working in the wheat fields; that is, until tragedy strikes unexpectedly. Although the short film is not exactly about Halloween, I think it fits in with our most favorite of days (and nights) magnificently.

So then, I present to you, The Legend of the Scarecrow with a musical soundtrack provided by the Spanish death/doom band, Evadne. May this All Hallows Eve be your spookiest ever and may it fulfill your darkest dreams and desires.

No comments:

Post a Comment