Thursday, October 25, 2012

Look Who I Found!

Yesterday, I decided to make my yearly pilgrimage to the local Halloween Express. No sooner had I walked in the door than I found this guy lurking in the corner. Why it's the Vampire Lestat, I thought to myself. I wonder how he'd like hanging out at my place this Halloween!  

As far as I can tell, he's enjoying it just fine. After all, what self-respecting vampire doesn't enjoy keeping watch over cemeteries?. The interesting thing about his marionette is how closely it resembles Tom Cruise's characterization of Anne Rice's most popular creature of the night. . 

After this year's All Hallows Eve passes I'll find him a nice spot inside the cottage somewhere. I'm sure he'll enjoy spending time with my other creepy friends..I sure do love Halloween!  

4 comments:

  1. Oh, he's gonna be great at night! He's gonna give some little kid nightmares, for sure ... Mwahaha! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww he's cute. I had a serious crush on Lastat (well, have might be the better word).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Careful Sarah! He might want to give you the dark gift.

    ReplyDelete