Thursday, February 28, 2013

Word Verification

I'm sorry to say that when I checked in here this morning, the comments area of my previous post and another were filling up with spam. As a result, I've had to reinstate the word verification program once again. I hope this doesn't discourage anyone from commenting as I always enjoy hearing from you all. Still, it seems that this blog has been targeted by spammers who will not go quietly into the night, and I just cannot abide my creation being polluted by garbage advertising. I do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause my readers.

4 comments:

  1. I`m with you entirely there. I had to start to use Comment Moderation a couple of weeks ago after I received some abusive Anonymous comments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did notice recently that you went to comment moderation. I can't blame you though. No one wants abusive comments accompanying his or her material.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel your pain! Spam attacks seem to have increased lately. Blogger catches most of them, but a few slip through and I have to delete them.

    Some of the long, bogus comments they leave are a classic. Particularly the ones that are critical. Yeah, that's really going to make me click on the link. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess I've just been lucky so far in not having gotten any abusive comments. **knocks on wood** Just the regular “I can barely string together a coherent sentence but please click my link anyway” comments. :o)

    ReplyDelete